9.09.2009

involved!

back to school after the Labor Day weekend and what a lovely weekend it was- complete with discovering that i'm anemic and leaving my piano book at the house(which is being shipped to me as we speak). So considering my new situation, i am now taking three different herbal vitamins daily(that make me incredibly nauseous) and comprising a list of foods that i'm to give to the cafeteria for them to have ready for me. that's definitely something i'm pray-living through. just asking to be given a supernatural ability to make it through the day- nauseous, exhausted, bruised and all.
i am faring pretty well in all of my classes right now except music theory. it's so difficult to me. it's like trying to become fluent in a foreign language and then learn to..i don't know..rap in the same day or something. it's rough.
a blessing has come through BSM drama. i have no experience. i have no passion for drama. but i went to the opening meeting and i met a great group. i'm pretty stoked about being a part of it this year. this year has no limitations for me, which is why i'm trying things i've never thought about before. like drama, and pottery! there is a ministry called Empty Bowls that the BSM art ministry(which i'm also involved in) is putting on and we make 500 ceramic bowls and then serve soup to people in the bowls. they pay a donation to the charity and keep the bowl. so i'm going to get to try my hand at throwing pottery. riveting. i think this semester will be a chance for me to use a blessing to be a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment