9.09.2010

Rolling Ball.

Hanging out with the chillins (my 4 sweet little cousins that i live with) while the rents have some date time.
Today has been extra refreshing as a "swap" was proposed and some plans were made.

I will now be homeschooling the kids three afternoons a week. I am so looking forward to the chance to mix lights with them. I think it will be beautiful. They are all yearning lovers and such advancing minds.

Aunt Ashley and I are also starting our small business endeavor which includes fiber art and hand made journals. I am so incredibly stoked about this. Art shows, etsy shops, and business blogs oh my!
Taking a trip into Denver tomorrow to check out the Denver Bookbinding Company for some materials that i will need to start crankin out cuties. Pretty excited about it. Also, super stoked on learning the ins and outs of fiber art. It'll probably take quite a while but i bet i'll have scarves down by the time it gets cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment