9.13.2010

it's chilly up here.

I am learning to take joy in my simple life instead of constantly meet it's sparse agenda with worry and disapproval. Thanks, in part, to my new friend Lauren for that. and thanks even more to Jesus for speaking peace over me and covering me with encouragement. You are good.
Since my last post, I have made a pile of materials turn into a journal! So excited. I am customizing it today for my beautiful, sweet friend Elle Jay. I hope that she likes it. She is our first customer after all.
If you would like a journal for yourself or for a gift for a friend(the holidays are coming in a couple months!), please email me at earthtex@gmail.com with your preferences and i would be happy to custom make one for you. ALSO, the other half of the business is fiber art. So if you would like to pre-order a scarf or hat or other winter accessory, PLEASE email me so that we can get that going for you.

In other news:

I am taking the chillins to the Denver Museum of Nature and Science today which i am totally stoked about. to me, it sounds exponentially cooler than the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History...

I went to the Jason Reeves concert last night and since I've already explained most everything that went down on my Tumblr(ontherockies.tumblr.com), I will just say that it was an overwhelmingly beautiful and lucky opportunity and the greatest concert i've been to in a while.

Off to put my sister's birthday package in the mail.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad we're learning to find joy in the simple life together.

    ReplyDelete