9.16.2010

paper and phone lines.

Well, i woke up early and tried to leave the house fast this morning so that i could yell-sing "Happy Birthday" to my sister this morning (she turns 14 today) but i totally forgot it's an hour later there. She had already left for school. FAIL. So i'm sitting at Two Rivers Coffee in Arvada (their cafe latte is ALMOST up to parr with Buon Giorno, which is quite an accomplishment, i have found) contemplating my to-do list today. That is an issue, I have noticed. I "contemplate" what i need to do so long that i end up burning valuable productivity time by worrying over what needs to be done instead of just taking a crack at it. I really think that defines quite a huge chunk of my time constraints and frustrations with myself at the end of the day. It feels good to acknowledge the root of the problem.
So i'm going home, writing letters, shipping orders, making journals, and scheduling craft fair gigs. I'm going to get it all done. I will be Princess Productivity today.
Going to a friend's(?...we worked at the same camp and grew closer online in the years after..friend? loose term, i suppose)show tonight at the Breckenridge Brewery in downtown Denver tonight. Pretty awesome since he's a Dallas friend. Familiarity right now is gold because SO much is still foreign.
In other news, it looks like my aunt and I have settled on a name for our fiber shop: Roots in Wonder. An Etsy shop SHOULD be up pretty soon with pictures of a few of our recent creations. We're also building a building a beautiful blog so stay tuned for goodness!
Ok, seriously. I'm going home and making a dent in my second batch of materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment